- I found Dr. Frazier through Happy Hounds after having a less than stellar experience elsewhere. Best decision I ever made. He is patient with my high energy pitt and is always willing to take the extra time to discuss options and really get to know your pet. He and his excellent team really go the extra mile to put you and your pet at ease. Do yourself and your furbaby a favor and give them a call today!Lauren A.7/07/2022I reached out to Dr. Frazier after my kitty had a very bad bout with crystals and after having zero luck in getting a timely appointment with other vets, his team was responsive and understanding of what we needed to do. BEST DECISION EVER (50/50 that I ever get to say that)!
Dr. Frazier and his technician Samantha came to my scheduled appointment on time and immediately assuaged all of my concerns with their gentle and obviously caring demeanor. He came up with a thoughtful healthcare plan and I feel secure in knowing that my kitty's care is with Dr. Frazier and his team moving forward. He was also very up-front about the costs associated with the visit and discussed them with me before billing. Wonderful people, cannot recommend highly enough!Shannon K.2/18/2022Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Frazier and Amanda. My cat has bad anxiety but Dr. Frazier and team were able to keep her calm and comfortable throughout her exam and labs. They were patient with our pet yet quick and efficient. Definitely plan on continuing to contact Dr. Frazier!Justin L.1/06/2022We are seniors and have two large dogs, It's difficult to take them to the vet for their wellness care. We discovered Dr. Jeff Frazier last year and were extremely impressed with his care and thorough explanation of his examine process. One of our dogs just had major surgery. It was time for her physical. She is very timid and a big girl. Needless to say, she has been through a rough time. Dr. Jeff and his associate were so compassionate, caring and took caution with her examine. They were so patient with her and took their time not to frighten her further. She does not warm up to others quickly. She did so with Dr. Jeff and his associate. I would recommend Frazier Mobile Vet to anyone who is concerned about their pets well being.Mary C.8/21/2021Dr. Frazier is an amazingggg veterinarian! I have three pets, 2 dogs (1 giant breed) and a kitty. We all love Dr. Frazier and here's why:
1. First and foremost, he truly cares about our fur family. Dr. Frazier is kind, courtesy and gentle. When you're asking a veterinarian to come into your home, it's a different kind of experience. You want someone personable and reliable for you and your pets to feel safe. Dr. Frazier is it. His presence is calming. He is respectful, and you can trust your fur baby is in the right hands.
2. He does NOT upsell. I've been using Dr. Frazier for over a year and neither him nor his staff has EVER tried to upsell me like other vets have done in the past. He also doesn't gossip about other clinics like I know other vets do re: diagnosis. (HUGE red flag if your vet does this). There have been plenty of times I wanted something that Dr. Frazier talked me out of doing because it "wasn't necessary." Turns out he was right and he has gained 100% of my trust.
3. Dr. Frazier's team is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with new research. How do I know this? Because they had mentioned a new study that had recently come out, I requested that if they could, please email it to me and they did. It's nice to know that Dr. Frazier and his team, despite already being a licensed vet, continues to keep up on the latest research as many, many, many licensed medical personnel do not. I sleep well knowing my pets' doctor knows his sh*t.
If you're looking for a mobile vet that cares, is trustworthy, and keeps up with the latest medical research on animals in order to provide the best advice, choose Dr. Frazier.Natalia A.7/23/2021
- Despite a hiccup with a lab sample, I was overall happy with my first experience using a mobile vet. My senior cat was happier, and Dr Frazier demonstrated his depth of knowledge of feline physiology that surpassed many previous general vets I've encountered. He is has a great bedside manner and was very good with my kitty.Piper W.5/28/2021It was suggested to me to look up a mobile vet that would be able to come to my home and give my GSD his annual check up and shots. He was successful at keeping all his fingers when it came time to cut his nails. My guy is anxious. Dr. Jeff is a miracle vet...client for life. Dr. Jeff and his tech; Amanda were patient, gentle and kind to his anxious self. we were able to be successful and my boy was happy in the end. Thank you Dr. Jeff, Amanda and all the care you give to our babies!
Thank you for the wonderful service and much appreciated!
Alicia C.Alicia C.4/03/2021I just had my first appointment with Dr Frazier and Stephanie. I have a very anxious aussiedoodle who isn't comfortable around vets but Dr Frazier was incredibly patient and knew exactly how to make the situation most comfortable for my dog. We've used a different at-home vet in the past but the level of professionalism from Dr Frazier is a different caliber, he clearly is an incredibly experienced veterinarian who understands dogs incredibly well. In addition, he and Stephanie were both incredibly kind and I very much enjoyed meeting both of them. They answered all of my questions thoroughly and made me feel very much at ease the whole time (despite my stress level skyrocketing every time my dog has a vet visit!). I am incredibly happy to have found Frazier Mobile and am expecting to use their services for as long as possible. Lastly, I was in correspondence with Frazier Mobile over email (prior to the appointment) and they were incredibly responsive / very understanding when I had to reschedule the first time. Thank you!!Amelia P.2/02/2021Dr Jeff truly is an essential business, helping us shelter in place alongside a kitty with a UTI. Scheduling was easy, and they were able to show up the next morning (my call was after 6pm and the kitty was not "emergency" sick). They were communicative on the way to my place, and both he and Stephanie were patient and friendly when dealing with me and the kitty. It made the process so much less stressful. I can now see why other reviewers rave about Dr Jeff, and while I hope I don't need him again, I know for sure who I'm going to call if my kitty needs more careMatthew D.1/05/2021Just finished our first vet visit with Jeff and Amanda. They were so extremely patient with our dog, Kida - who we adopted from a rescue just 2 weeks prior. She was so anxious (and had some accidents) but they were able to complete the exams (even a nail clipping) and stayed calm throughout the whole thing. Amazing.Dindin B.12/17/2020I emailed Dr Frazier's office in the middle of the night when I was staying up late with my old and sick kitty. I knew it was time to let her go, and of course I was absolutely devastated. Making the tough decision all pet owners dread was weighing on me, but after hitting "send" in the email I was able to get a couple hours of sleep. When I woke up the next day, I saw a note from Lea, the sweetest lady ever who works in Dr Frazier's office. She helped me get an appointment with Dr Frazier and his assistant, Amanda that very day.
Dr Frazier was so gentle, calm, and kind. He listened to everything I had to say with great care, talked me through every option, and supported my decision to let my 16 year old kitty go. He and Amanda comforted me and reassured me this was the most ethical and kind choice for the state my baby Samantha was in. They didn't rush me or the process, explained every step with great care and kindness, and helped me through honestly one of the worst days ever.
I will be using Frazier mobile again for general vet services. He's truly a wonderful man that loves animals. I can't thank him, Lea, and Amanda enough for their professionalism, sympathy, and care.Ashley M.10/11/2020Dr. Frazier and his assistant Stephanie were absolutely wonderful with our very nervous cat. They were so knowledgeable and helpful, but also very caring and kind. My cat did not want to leave Stephanie's lap because she felt so comfortable! I really appreciate their services and would absolutely recommend trying them out! Lea too was also really great at coordinating our appointment and getting in touch quickly when I first reached out to Dr. Frazier's office. Overall, a fantastic experience!K Y.9/04/2020