- Dr. Frazier and Amanda were great. They not only got us the travel certificate, but also alerted me to some issues with our beloved dog and taught me how to deal with them. They even groomed a number of foxtails out of her fur - one of which was starting to become embedded in her skin - yikes! That would have been worth the visit right there! So - super nice, competent, great with our dog, and delivered above and beyond.Ted O.6/21/2023A huge thank you to Dr. Frazier, Rachel and the team for their invaluable help in getting my cat ready to travel to the UK from San Francisco. They were always on hand with kindness, help and reassurance throughout the whole process. The service I received was outstanding from the initial consultation to the final sign-off on my cats Travel Certificate required by the UK. I have recommended Frazier Mobile to all my pet owning friends!Ali A.6/13/2023We cannot say enough good things about Dr. Frazier and his team. My XL German Shepherd mobility-service dog was having serious anxiety going to vet clinics (even the supposed top ones in the Bay Area), has had allergies and frequent ear infections, and I am not always able to get out (the visits overtaxed me, as well). I was nervous before the first appointment with Dr. Frazier, as my boy is more territorial at home, plus I was initially unsure what to expect or what a mobile vet could/could not do, but we were wowed by the thoroughness of Dr. Frazier from then onward. The vet techs are amazing too. They're great with Lev, and responsive to questions and concerns (trust me, I've had quite a number yet they're still so patient and understanding.). It feels like there is a whole team or family caring for Lev, which is beyond reassuring. While most vets in the area book WAY out, even for urgent matters, Dr. Frazier and his team have squeezed us in as possible, and even dropped off meds when in the area for other appointments. Dr. Frazier has introduced us to medications for Lev that no other vet mentioned and that keep Lev more comfortable and protect his joints that are taxed due to doing mobility tasks. Lev is healthier now and I feel way more secure that he is getting the best care available in the Bay Area and beyond. Dr. Frazier is up to date with the newest info and research, which is also uplifting/reassuring. When we were planning a trip to Hawaii, he and his team made the process (Hawaii's rabies-free policies) MUCH simpler. They did this year, too. What's more, they make vet visits way less stressful and know how to deal with BIG dogs like mine! Many vets we'd seen were just sort of scared of him because he's a BIG (but lean, now) German Shepherd. He'd start freaking out when we'd get close. Now, we have a routine down that I would've never thought would be possible. I put him in the backyard w a muzzle (and I give him his sleepy meds two hours before the visit); I then go open the door to let in Dr. Frazier and whichever tech is working w him that day, I return to the back with Lev and then separately, Dr. Frazier and tech come through the house and to the back. Then we do a leash handover. This has worked and increasingly so. It's amazing and we have recently done the visits inside just fine, twice, during storms. Dr. Frazier's exams are more thorough and less rushed than Lev has ever received at area vet clinics. Dr. Frazier and his team tell us what to look out for, and I feel confident that if something is wrong they will know and will have a plan. Plus, they'll still tell us when after-hours urgent care or ER trips are warranted. Again reassuring. Thanks to Dr. Frazier and his team, I feel much better about Lev's well-being. He deserves the very best in the least distressing manner, and he gets that from Dr. Frazier and his team. They are kind, understanding, and patient, and almost feel like family! I trust them 100% and cannot recommend or thank them enough.Tara J.2/23/2023I was lucky that my sister agreed to re-home a San Francisco relative's two cats. However, their new home would be in Portland. I needed to get the cat health certificate and some shots before I could fly them to their new home. The cats were upset after the death of their owner, and very skittish, so I called Dr. Fraser's mobile Vet to avoid another stressful process (for me and the cats!) Dr. Fraser and his assistant made a house call and managed to wrangle freaked-out cats, do the exam, get them their travel documents and calm me in the process. He gave great advice about how to rehome the cats and how to fly with them. He even suggested a vet come the day of travel to help sedate crate and leash them. Yes Please! The Dr and his awesome assistant really made a stressful process much, much easier. I definitely recommend them.Carrie H.2/10/2023
- I found Dr. Frazier through Happy Hounds after having a less than stellar experience elsewhere. Best decision I ever made. He is patient with my high energy pitt and is always willing to take the extra time to discuss options and really get to know your pet. He and his excellent team really go the extra mile to put you and your pet at ease. Do yourself and your furbaby a favor and give them a call today!Lauren A.7/07/2022I reached out to Dr. Frazier after my kitty had a very bad bout with crystals and after having zero luck in getting a timely appointment with other vets, his team was responsive and understanding of what we needed to do. BEST DECISION EVER (50/50 that I ever get to say that)!
Dr. Frazier and his technician Samantha came to my scheduled appointment on time and immediately assuaged all of my concerns with their gentle and obviously caring demeanor. He came up with a thoughtful healthcare plan and I feel secure in knowing that my kitty's care is with Dr. Frazier and his team moving forward. He was also very up-front about the costs associated with the visit and discussed them with me before billing. Wonderful people, cannot recommend highly enough!Shannon K.2/18/2022Had a wonderful experience with Dr. Frazier and Amanda. My cat has bad anxiety but Dr. Frazier and team were able to keep her calm and comfortable throughout her exam and labs. They were patient with our pet yet quick and efficient. Definitely plan on continuing to contact Dr. Frazier!Justin L.1/06/2022We are seniors and have two large dogs, It's difficult to take them to the vet for their wellness care. We discovered Dr. Jeff Frazier last year and were extremely impressed with his care and thorough explanation of his examine process. One of our dogs just had major surgery. It was time for her physical. She is very timid and a big girl. Needless to say, she has been through a rough time. Dr. Jeff and his associate were so compassionate, caring and took caution with her examine. They were so patient with her and took their time not to frighten her further. She does not warm up to others quickly. She did so with Dr. Jeff and his associate. I would recommend Frazier Mobile Vet to anyone who is concerned about their pets well being.Mary C.8/21/2021We are seniors and have two large dogs, It's difficult to take them to the vet for their wellness care. We discovered Dr. Jeff Frazier last year and were extremely impressed with his care and thorough explanation of his examine process. One of our dogs just had major surgery. It was time for her physical. She is very timid and a big girl. Needless to say, she has been through a rough time. Dr. Jeff and his associate were so compassionate, caring and took caution with her examine. They were so patient with her and took their time not to frighten her further. She does not warm up to others quickly. She did so with Dr. Jeff and his associate. I would recommend Frazier Mobile Vet to anyone who is concerned about their pets well being.Mary C.8/21/2021Dr. Frazier is an amazingggg veterinarian! I have three pets, 2 dogs (1 giant breed) and a kitty. We all love Dr. Frazier and here's why:
1. First and foremost, he truly cares about our fur family. Dr. Frazier is kind, courtesy and gentle. When you're asking a veterinarian to come into your home, it's a different kind of experience. You want someone personable and reliable for you and your pets to feel safe. Dr. Frazier is it. His presence is calming. He is respectful, and you can trust your fur baby is in the right hands.
2. He does NOT upsell. I've been using Dr. Frazier for over a year and neither him nor his staff has EVER tried to upsell me like other vets have done in the past. He also doesn't gossip about other clinics like I know other vets do re: diagnosis. (HUGE red flag if your vet does this). There have been plenty of times I wanted something that Dr. Frazier talked me out of doing because it "wasn't necessary." Turns out he was right and he has gained 100% of my trust.
3. Dr. Frazier's team is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with new research. How do I know this? Because they had mentioned a new study that had recently come out, I requested that if they could, please email it to me and they did. It's nice to know that Dr. Frazier and his team, despite already being a licensed vet, continues to keep up on the latest research as many, many, many licensed medical personnel do not. I sleep well knowing my pets' doctor knows his sh*t.
If you're looking for a mobile vet that cares, is trustworthy, and keeps up with the latest medical research on animals in order to provide the best advice, choose Dr. Frazier.Natalia A.7/23/2021Despite a hiccup with a lab sample, I was overall happy with my first experience using a mobile vet. My senior cat was happier, and Dr Frazier demonstrated his depth of knowledge of feline physiology that surpassed many previous general vets I've encountered. He is has a great bedside manner and was very good with my kitty.Piper W.5/28/2021